Bets Tutorial to Restore Deleted Pictures from Mac Computer
Photos capture the best moments in our lives. Today we can take photos using many electronic gadgets like smartphones, digital cameras, etc. These images will be stored in the memory cards used. But, memory cards are more prone to damage, hence to avoid risk we store all captured images on our Mac systems. Though these Mac OS X systems are considered as secure to store data still there are chances that you may lose all your essential pictures on it. The most common reason that is responsible for loss of your precious photos is accidental deletion.
Consider a scenario where your Mac partition gets full of data and thus decide to delete some unwanted files. While selecting unneeded data, you might choose some of your precious pictures and delete it. Later while searching for some of your photographs, you notice that you have deleted your important images. You hurry to check deleted photos in Trash folder, but unfortunately the pictures were not there. As we know losing images is really painful than any other file as you cannot go back and enjoy the same moments. What would be your next step??? Well, there is nothing to worry!!! Mac Deleted File Recovery tool is there that can help you in recovering your deleted pictures back on Mac machine as the tool is made compatible to work with different file types such as videos, songs, pictures, etc.
Common Scenarios that cause deletion of photos on Mac:
- Accidental Deletion: Some of the users while deleting junk data and useless files, they accidentally tap on important image files using Delete or Command + Delete option, after which those important image files get deleted from the system.
- Virus attack: Images can be downloaded from internet or shared from other virus infected devices. Hence users perform antivirus scanning of images and other files on Macintosh. During this scanning process if antivirus software comes across any infected photos then it will delete it without user’s conformation that leads to loss of images.
- Interruptions during Transfer process: Sudden power failure or hard drive crash in between the transfer process of images from Mac to USB device or to any other devices results in incomplete action. Thus, it causes files which are currently being accessed to get delete or inaccessible
- Third party tool malfunction: Malfunctioning of third party photo library utilities while synchronizing pictures from digital camera to PC, may lead to loss of pictures.
- Emptying Trash: You might empty your Mac Trash just to erase the file which is been there for long time, which in turns results in deletion of pictures.
Whatever may be the reason for deletion of images from your Apple’s Mac system, but deleted files will be still present on the system drive, until you overwrite the space occupied by deleted file on the drive by storing new data. Because, when files are erased from any partition, only the access information of deleted files will be erased making the data invisible to the users. Hence, as long as you store any new data on the hard drive, it is definitely possible to recover deleted photos on Mac using Mac Deleted File Recovery tool.
Follow some of these precautionary measures to reduce risk of deletion of photos from Mac system:
- Always keep backup of files and folders stored on hard disk
- Use powerful antivirus program to protect your system from virus and malware.
- Before deleting a folder or file or emptying Trash, check the contents of Trash and their priority.
Incredible features of Mac Deleted File Recovery Software:
Mac Deleted File Recovery application is designed by group of professional experts and is recommended by many customers for its high end performance. The software is built with advanced scanning algorithms that deeply scans the drive to locate deleted photo file type and then with the aid of its unique file attributes it helps to restore pictures on Mac after deleting them. The tool can recover deleted photos on different Mac OS versions like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and the latest release Yosemite with very less effort. Using this restoration utility, you can also restore images and other data from various secondary storage devices including pen drives, external hard disks, USB drive, memory card, iPod, etc.
The software is capable to retrieve all image file formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, TIF, BMP, etc. safely and securely. Adding to this, Mac deleted file retrieval utility can quickly recover RAW file formats such as CRW, NEF, ARW, etc. from some popular digital camera brands like Sony, Nikon, Canon and many more. This efficient application can easily retrieve image or other media files like audio, video, etc. which has been completely emptied from Trash.
Mac deleted file retrieval tool has a user friendly interface that helps even a novice user in recovering photo from Mac after deletion without any difficulty just by following few simple steps. You can also preview the recovered data using this trial version and check the efficiency of this application. If you are satisfied with this free version then you can purchase licensed version.