Nowadays Wi-Fi is one of the most used features for internet Connection. Many coffee shops, stores, hotels, pubs, service stations, etc offer free Wi-Fi. At times your acquaintance punches in a Wi-Fi password in his/her house for your short-term browsing. Most of the users have numerous networks in their mobiles that why is it doesn’t mean that they will remember the entire network password. That’s why you want to know the Wi-Fi password for currently connected/ past connected network. So, how you will get the passwords that is saved on your system/phone to use it. Just follow some simple steps through which you will easily get the saved password on your Windows 10 system.
For Windows 10, 8, 7 and 8.1
- On the Windows System, right click on the Wi-Fi icon and then choose Open the network and Sharing.
- Once the Network and Sharing Center opens up then it will show all the list of network that are connected to your computer currently. Click on Connections and it will open the Wi-Fi Status Window on your system screen.
- Choose Wireless Properties in the Wi-Fi Status window and Wireless Network Property of the connected network. This page will show you the connection name as well as type of connection and will show you a Security tab on which you have to select it.
- The Network Security Key option will have the Wi-Fi password and you can check this option to Show characters to make the password visible.
If you are using an Android smartphone or a tablet, firstly you have to install free file browser ES Fie Explorer in smartphones or tablets for finding out the password of a Wi-Fi network.
- Open a ES File Explorer in your smartphones or tablets
- Go to the data/misc/Wi-Fi folder in C: on your device
- Open the file called wpa_supplicant.conf then you will see the list of all saved Wi-Fi networks with their passwords.
To get back a Wi-Fi password on a jailbroken iPhone, you can check in a Keychain entrance application if you have a Mac connected system to a same network.
- You can download the Wi-Fi Passwords App from Cydia.
- Open the Application then you will get the list of all the passwords on your iPhone that are saved on it.