“Hi there, I am using a Windows 8.1 operating system and recently one of my friends deleted few of my important photos from my Computer which made me totally frustrated! I searched on to the Recycle Bin to recover those pictures. But it was of no use; I googled and came across forum on photo recovery for windows operating systems. But unfortunately I couldn’t unable to succeed in my search! Can anyone please suggest me a photo rescue tool? I seriously need to recover those photos! Thanks”
Have you deleted your precious photo? Then, don’t worry or panic! Simply refer this article for performing quickly retrieval of photos from any storage devices. Pictures often gets deleted or lost due to various reasons. But, no matter what are the scenarios behind it; you can easily recover it. Before knowing about the software it is good to know the causes for loss/ deletion of pictures.
What are the Reasons behind Loss of Photos on Windows?
- Sometimes, while deleting unneeded image files from Computer, you may accidentally select some of the important photos along with unwanted pictures and perform delete operation. As a result, you will lose your important photos.
- Forcefully Pulling out your memory card from the camera when it is still operating, can cause loss of photos present on it.
- Using Shift + Delete keys to erase images from your Windows Computer. May delete your pictures permanently for it.
- While performing Cut and Paste operation of pictures, if you abrupt remove the memory card from the Computer results in loss of images.
- If you right-click recycle bin and empty it without checking its contents, the picture may get deleted.
- If you accidentally delete large pictures folder as these photo folders won’t be sent the Recycle Bin. It could be permanently deleted and you would lose it right away.
If you accidentally delete pictures from Computer, Windows tries to store those files temporally on Recycle Bin, where deleted files hang around for a while. But, unfortunately it doesn’t works out for photos deleted from USB flash drives, memory cards, USB external drives etc. luckily you can still retrieve the lost / deleted photos from all external drives as well as from Computer, by using “recover photos for Windows” application.
How to Restore Lost or Deleted Photos on Windows?
- Windows photo recovery software supports all versions of Windows OS like Windows-2003, Windows-XP, Windows-7, Windows vista, Windows-8.1 so on.
- This soft has a special scanning engine that will scan and recover all the deleted, lost and corrupted images from your Computer.
- You can get back all kinds of media files including video files. Some of the picture formats which can be recovery are JPG, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, BMP, PSD, etc.
- It has a simple interface and it’s very easy to find your deleted photos effectively using this application. There is an option to customize the search for your deleted photos based on its name, size, date of creation, picture extension etc. With help of the “Find tool”.
- This application supports recovery from all kinds of partitions like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT.