CF card is the type of memory card that provides the storage capacity. It ‘widely used on digital cameras that allow you to capture and store images much faster. Thanks to its misuse and human error, the flash card is corrupted and becomes inaccessible to use. If you turn off the camera while it is still writing the images on the CF card then leads to corruption of the CF card. Formatting the CF card is the best way to maintain its structure of data organized in a proper manner. But due to accidental formatting of the CF card without keeping back up essential data will eventually lose data from the CF card.
While deleting some unwanted files from the CF card, you might have clicked on “Format” option instead of selecting the “Delete” option when previewing photos on the camera. When you click on the option “format” all the images stored on the CF card is deleted resulting in loss of precious pictures. However, formatting process does not erase the data permanently, you only create the new directory structure do all the inaccessible files. As the allocation information of each file is stored on the directory structure, you can not access the data without using the file system. To access these images require only the CF card recovery software. This software scans the entire CF card sector by sector using the scan engine integrated and save images from the Compact Flash card actually.
Some of the other reasons for the loss of data from the CF card
- Disc Format: Sometimes you encounter an error message on your screen that displays as “format error” as soon as you connect the CF card on your system. This force you to format the CF card due to which erases all the images stored on it resulting in loss of data.
- Storing pictures until the card reaches its maximum storage capacity: If you store the images on the CF card up to reach its maximum storage capacity of your digital camera then lose track of your images, and corrupt the file structure of the card CF inserted in it.
- Images instantly capture: When capturing images one after another immediately, without waiting to be written to the CF card, then you will end up with the corruption of the CF card resulting in loss of images.
If you come across data loss scenarios due to the above scenarios or the other then the solution for this problem is to choose the best software to recover CF card that supports effective way to recover all the lost pictures or deleted due to various reasons.
Some of the features of this recovery software are mentioned below
- Using this software you can recover images of file formats such as TIFF, PNG, JPEG, BMP, etc. and also retrieve the raw image formats such as ARW, CRW, CR2, NEF, SR2, RAF, X3F, ORF, and many other formats image.
- This software performs memory stick picture recovery program and also on different storage devices like SD cards, MMC, CD, DVD, hard drive system, USB flash drives, etc..
- It has a capacity to perform photo recovery programs CF on various brands such as HP, Samsung, Lexar, Sony, Transcend, SanDisk, etc..
- This is the only recovery software that safely restores the file type video AVI, MOV, M4V, etc from formatted CF card.
You can download the free demo version of this software from the internet to evaluate the results of recovery and then buy the licensed version to save the recovered data.